Braintree, Chelmsford, Bishops Stortford, Saffron Walden
Water Monitoring Limited provides all aspects of on-site water hygiene services, support and advice to companies or individuals to assist them in complying with Health & Safety Legislation in relation to Legionnaires’ disease – The control of legionella bacteria in water systems; The Approved Code of Practice (L8).
We provide the following services:
- Water Hygiene Risk Assessments – to identify risk levels and provide advice on management of the water systems.
- Cold Water Storage Tanks – refurbishment, renewals, relining, monitoring, inspection, cleaning & disinfection and maintenance.
- Calorifier – inspections and cleaning & disinfection.
- Chlorination – including water services, following works or new installations and incoming water mains injections.
- Emergency Chlorination – chlorinations at short notice following adverse water sampling results.
- Water Samples – collected by our trained staff and analysed by a UKAS approved Laboratory.
- Temperature Monitoring – monthly routine monitoring of sentinel points and outlets as required.
Servicing, Braintree, Chelmsford, Bishops Stortford, Saffron Walden and Surrounding Areas